The City of Derby distributes the Derby News in all residential and commercial water bills most months of the year. The newsletter serve as a valuable way for the City to communicate with the residents. Check out the newsletters below:
2017 News Release Archive
- Fall 2017 Parade of Homes
- 2017 Citizen Survey
- Photos, Memories Sought for 150th Anniversary Book
- Madison Avenue Improvement Project Update
- Derby, Goddard, and Haysville Seek Supreme Court Roder Against Kansas Department of Revenue
- K15 Area Plan Survey and Design Workshop
- 2017 Derby BBQ Festival
- Chip Site Closed for Labor Day, BBQ Festival
- Road Construction Update: August, 4, 2017
- Liston Named NASRO Instructor of the Year
- National Night Out 2017
- Road Construction Update: June 28, 2017
- Derby Accepting Applications for Municipal Court Judge
- Employment Program for Seniors
- Derby Fire and Rescue Receives Firehouse Subs Grant
You are invited to visit Derby during the Fall Parade of Homes held the first three weekends in October. Read on...
The City of Derby is conducting its seventh Citizen Satisfaction Survey this fall. The goal of the survey is to receive feedback from residents on a variety of city services. Read on...
To commemorate Derby’s sesquicentennial in 2019, the Derby Informer will publish a hardbound pictorial book reflecting 150 years of history. Read on...