The Information Technology Department is responsible for the upkeep of computer systems for all City departments. Richard Montano, IT Director, oversees the Network Administrator and IT Technicians.
IT's mission is to plan and provide efficient, reliable, and innovative solutions to City departments, as well as citizens, business partners, and outside agencies.
Overview of Departments/Services
Information Technology leads strategic planning of information/communications technology by aligning citywide IT planning, policies, procedures, personnel, and budgeting.
Functional areas include:
- Design and Architecture of IT Infrastructure
- Systems and Applications
- Systems Security
- Systems Integration and Development
- IT Project and Portfolio Management
- Server Deployment/Maintenance
- Desktop Deployment/Maintenance
- Fiber Infrastructure