Parade of Homes
Discover Derby During the Spring 2018 Parade of Homes
April 7-8 | 14-15 | 21-22
Noon to 6 p.m.
Derby is the ideal place for your family, your business and your life. Enjoy amenities like shopping, dining, arts and recreation. Find out why Derby is the place to live.
- More than 330 acres of park land in 28 locations, including 93 playground structures and outdoor exercise stations for adults.
- Derby's newest park, Madison Avenue Central Park, opened October 2016.
- Work is underway on Warren Riverview Park along the banks of the Arkansas River.
- More than 25 miles of wide, connected hike and bike paths.
- Major national retailers like Hobby Lobby, Target, TJ Maxx, Ross Dress for Less, Walmart and Lowe's.
- Unique locally-owned shops and restaurants.
- Derby Public Schools: Nine public elementary schools, two middle schools and high school.
- St. Mary Catholic School (PreK-8)
- Faith Lutheran School (PreK-6)
- Wichita State University South Campus (4501 E. 47th St. S. in Wichita)
- Medical options that cover needs and specialties of all kinds: Wesley ER, dentists, optometrists, family practice physicians, urgent care and specialty care facilities.
- Senior Center - variety of events and activities for active seniors
- Modern library
- Rock River Rapids Aquatic Park