The Feb. 7 Planning Commission meeting has been canceled. The public hearing for the zone change request has been rescheduled for the Feb. 21 meeting.
- Live at 6:30 p.m. on the first and third Thursday of each month
- City Hall
- 611 Mulberry Road
Derby, KS 67037-3533
- Watch live meetings and meetings on-demand on our Channel 7 page.
- Rebroadcast on Channel 7 on Wednesday at 6 p.m. and Saturday at noon.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Agendas and Minutes (Aug. 7, 2014 to present)
Archived Agendas and Minutes (Jan. 3, 2013 to July 17, 2014)
Each of the 10 members serves a 3-year term
- Patrick Baer - 2020
- Larry Gould - 2020
- Paula Langworthy - 2020
- Jessica Rhein - 2021
- Ed Sheldon - 2021
- Mitch Adams - 2019
- Mark Tillison - 2019
- Bobby P. McCrary - 2019
- Gary Renberger - 2019
- Mitch Mencacci - 2021
The Planning Commission is responsible for:
- Annual review of the Comprehensive Plan
- Preparing, adopting, and maintaining Zoning and Subdivision regulations
- Holding hearings on special uses, zoning changes, and vacation requests
- Reviewing and approving plats, commercial site plans
- Making recommendations to the City Council to approve or disapprove various requests
For more information, please contact Everett Haynes, Asst. City Planner at 316-788-6632 ext. 1230.