- Appointed in 2016, and re-elected in November 2017.
- McIntosh has lived in Derby since 1998, previously living in the Philadelphia area since 1970.
- He is a 1975 graduate of Lower Merion High School.
- McIntosh served on the Library Board from 2010-2016 and as the Chair from 2012-2016. He has been an active member of the Derby Chamber of Commerce since 2014.
- McIntosh is employed by Lowe's of Derby, working in commercial sales.
- McIntosh is married to Lisa and they have three children, Melissa, Ryan and Jamie and two granddaughters, Addison and Mackenzie.
- Elected in November 2019.
- Webster serves as Vice President, Community Development Officer at Fidelity Bank.
- She is an active member of the Rotary Club of Derby (vice-president in July 2020) and Derby Chamber of Commerce (past board chair, McConnell Action Group, and Ambassador of the Year 2015-2018) and is a founding member of Derby BNI (secretary/treasurer in 2019).
- Webster moved to Derby in 2002 with her husband Tyson Webster and their two children, Victoria and Connor.
- Jenny is an enthusiastic supporter of Derby High School athletics and JROTC. She is on the service committee and advisory board of Derby Circles, was on Derby’s 150th Anniversary Task Force, and actively volunteers with Habitat for Humanity.