- Derby Municipal Court is dedicated to providing fair, efficient, professional, and effective disposition of all matters within its jurisdiction. Municipal Court has jurisdiction of violations of city ordinances for traffic cases and other types of cases, such as fire code, property violations, and other misdemeanor criminal matters. Other more serious criminal matters are handled through the District Court.
- Derby Municipal Court is held every Thursday.
- Arraignments begin at 9 a.m.
- Video arraignments begin at 12:30 p.m.
- Trials and all other matters begin at 2 p.m.
- Municipal Court citations can be paid online.
- Give Us Your Feedback
If you have questions about when you are scheduled to appear, contact court staff during normal business hours at 316-788-1511 or email us at email@example.com.
2023 Court Holiday Schedule
Municipal Court offices will be closed on the following dates for City observed holidays:
- Friday, Nov. 10 - Veterans Day (observed)
- Thursday, Nov. 23 & Friday, Nov. 24 - Thanksgiving
- Monday, Dec. 25 & Tuesday, Dec. 26 - Christmas
Monday, Jan. 1, 2024 - New Year's Day
If you have questions, contact the court clerk's office at 316-788-1511.