The City of Derby has a new interactive, web-based customer portal that features easy-to-read usage charts, graphs, usage alerts, tips and more to put relevant data at our customers’ fingertips regarding water usage. It provides almost everything a customer needs to correct current issues and make informed decisions about future usage.
- Email/text alarms and problem notifications to prevent or minimize unintended overuse
- Usage assessment and control
- Usage alert settings and usage alerts to help keep bills low and prevent billing surprises
- Remote monitoring of rental and vacation properties
- Decreases the need to call customer service
The portal allows for better use of staff time and improves billing and usage relationships. Water customer service staff can be proactive, initiating alerts and calls to consumers about unusual use they may see occurring which could be from a water leak.
How to Sign Up
- Go to https://my-drbks.sensus-analytics.com/
- Click “Need to set up an account?”
- Enter your email address and click “Get Started”.
- An email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow the link in the email. The link will expire after 24 hours.
- Enter your account number (include dashes), which can be found on your water bill, enter your last payment amount (do NOT use $), cell phone number (optional), and password, select your preferred language, and click “submit”.
- After clicking submit, it will take you back to the sign in page. Sign in. If you entered a cell phone number you will be prompted to set up text message alerts. A code will be sent to your cell phone, enter the code, then click “activate code”. Your account is now active.
- Printable instructions