Derby KS Homepage
How do I report a crime?

Anytime you have an emergency that requires a police, fire or EMS response you should call 911. Call 911 to report any crime, concern, traffic accident, suspicious activity or for animal control issues. To speak with a member of the Derby Police Department, such as a detective or administrative staff call 788-1557.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a crime?
2. How can I get a copy of an accident report?
3. How do I report traffic complaints in my neighborhood?
4. I am not sure if my home is secure from burglars, what can I do?
5. Can I request an officer to speak at my community event?
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow